Software Engineer (Java)
Software Engineer (Java) will be a part of our development team and will be writing high-quality codes in Java.
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Write complete software or parts of it in Java
- Implement the designs produced in HTML and CSS into existing Java sites or in a new system
- Package and deploy the developed systems
- Analyze existing systems written in Java, produce estimates and modify them according to requirements
- Work with SQL databases (primarily MySQL and MSSQL), for creating tables, stored procedures and functions, according to the design document provided
- Properly document code using standard diagrams (like UML)
- Investigate new APIs and learn how to use them
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field (or equivalent)
- 1+ years of relevant work experience
- Programming experience in Java with thorough knowledge of Object Oriented Paradigm
- Strong experience with Web architecture and Web design and development tools
- Knowledge of well known design patterns
- Email your application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mention "Software Engineer (Java)" in the email subject.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews.